Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sick Days...

Oh my...I already failed the November blogging challenge. I wonder if there are exceptions for being sick... erg.

Since Friday, I've been feeling awful. My throat is just raw again. I slept almost all day Saturday and am still resting today.

I am feeling better now and can talk without being super sore.

Hopefully I'll feel better for school tomorrow.

I started a GRE class yesterday. I was kind of out of it during the class, but I think it is going to be way helpful. I'm going to learn 5 new words a day for the test, so here are my first 5!

Aberrant: deviated from what is normal or expected (abnormal, divergent, anomalous, errant, deviant, irregular)

Alacrity: speed or quickness (celerity, haste, dispatch, swiftness)

Abate: to reduce in amount, degree or severity (ebb, moderate, subside, lapse, relent, let up, slacken, wane)

Abscond: to leave secretly (flee, decamp, escape)

Anachronism: something out of place in time (archaism, incongruity)

Lyrics I'm Humming:
This Too Shall Be Made Right by Derek Webb

1 comment:

Brandon Barker said...

Could you have sort of airborne virus from dead animals in vents?

Get well. BTW, the blogging is going great. Don't sweat it.