Monday, November 03, 2008

Dead Animal Update

Well...my guess is that the dead animal in my classroom will still be there tomorrow.

Tomorrow will mark Day 10 of having a dead rat/possum inside my classroom. The stentch is awful, and I've had to have class in the Media Center, outside, and in the computer lab. I have to say that it is sad that the animal was not immediately removed and my entire room disinfected. I hope to be optimistic, thinking that tomorrow morning I will walk into a clean classroom. However, I have a bad feeling that it will still be stank. Well, I'll let you know what the outcome is!

Great weekend though! Went dancing last night with lots of funny friends, which always proves to lead to an entertaining evening! : )

Lyrics I'm Humming:
Light of the World

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work on november blogging!!! I'm looking forward to reading all 30 entries! I liked reading your students' posts, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Megan. Hope that animal is out of there! How terrible. Maybe you can have your kids research diseases that you get from dead animals. Oh, maybe not. They might get too worried! Love, Dad

Megan said...

Haha that's funny Dad! I'm definitely going to have them do that!!!

Brandon Barker said...

you need some sort of scented candle. Maybe dead deer instead. I think Yankee Candle makes "carcass" scented candles.