So, I just got a new haircut. I'll admit I think I look pretty sweet. It's kinda short and kinda chunky.
It pretty much rocks to be a student in Paris. There are discounts for students everywhere. My haircut was 18 euros. Yeah for hair!
Erin and I went together, and the guy that cut Erin's hair was tall, very very ashy*, and had red hair. Ok, now his ashiness was probably the palest white I have ever seen on a person's skin. And, his hair was not red...it was orange. Like the fruit orange. No joke.
Craziness...
*ashy...I think this is slang for pale...but I could be wrong. If you know...please inform me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I want to see your new hair cut! Post a picture, post a picture! And, I love you!
Megan-
What a great trip with Erin-
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!!
Love ya-
Debbie and Christine
Hi Megan--
Our party was great fun. Love you lots!
Grandma
I, too, want to see your new hair cut----bet you look beautiful!!!!!!
I love being able to see the pictures you send!!!!!
Love you lots----
Grandma
Why no picture with this entry?????? Anything to do with the haircut????
Mom
Post a Comment