

Chez CANZANI!
Here is the crazy family I'm staying with for four months! They have given me and Erin sooo much laughter in the few days that we've been in Paris! I thought I'd give you a lil description of the individual units that make up this ecclectic group!
Guilietta: Prononced "Julietta"...She's completely gorgeous! Guilietta's 2o years old, she works at a sweet Brazilian Bar called Favala Chic, has a beautiful Brazilian boyfriend, and is studying at a prestigious fashion school in Paris. She is so kind and has helped Erin and I out so much. Whenever we need anything, Guilietta is always so willing and excited to help us!
Pajaro: Prononced "Pahharo"...He's crazy! Pajaro Canzani is a South American rock star,* and he just got back from touring all of S.A. He's totally hilarious and crazy! Pajaro used to be on the Uraguain World Soccer Team (as well as the Brazilian World Team!), but now he just plays around with the French Team for fun! Whatever! He has a recording studio in the house...it's out of control!
Valentino: Oh, Valentino...He's absolutely hilarious! Valentino talks sooo fast in French, and says all of these crazy slang words...that I wouldn't even understand if he spoke slowly! Valentino is 13 years old, and his birthday is next week! His friends are to die for! They are all such characters! For fun, him and his friends, play the guitar and sing crazy songs! It's so funny. And, Valentino is obsessed with Snoop Dogg, so he always sings the lyrics in his crazy French accents. And, to top Valentino off, one of his favorite past-times is rollerblading the streets of Paris! So funny!
Fernanda: Fernanda is the mom and she is so beautiful. She has the most beautiful, warm smile and is so amazing to Erin and I! She is a wonderful cook, and cooks dinners every Sunday and Thursday night! It's so much fun! She used to be a Philosophy teacher and Modern Dance Teacher, but now she works with people who suffer from discrimination in government. It's actually a very fascinating job! Fernanda wears the coolest clothes! She always sports the super French white, flowy pants with a cute wrap around white top with embroidered flowers. I totally adore her!
Indio: Oh Indio...the crazy dog! Erin and I love taking Indio for walks around Paris! It's so funny! He just loves going for walks!!
*Make sure to scroll down and check out the crazy picture of him on his albulm cover!
3 comments:
finally a picture with YOU in it! this family seems hilarious, and i'm sure you fit right in! i'm also a huge fan of the rock website...that is so funny. i love it! miss you!
Where do I get a Pajaro CD? I want to hear what this guy sounds like. He looks like a cross between Kiss and Dr Brown of "Back to the Future". When do you sleep? You sound like the energizer bunny that just never stops! - Dad
I love your family, Megan---they all look truly beautiful!!!!! What a wonderful experience for you to be there with them!!!!!!
Love you----
Grandma
Post a Comment