
So, today I got to go the sea! It was wonderful!! Bernadette, Francia, and Pernel (a Canadian man) took me out there.
We basically just chilled and did nothing. It was way nice.
Francia and I swam for a little bit...the water was hot!
After a while some guys came to the shore and started fishing. It was so peaceful watching them.
However, the pollution was terrible around the beach. There were shoes, plates, socks, food..it was such a sad sight.
There is so much potential in this beautiful country.
3 comments:
hey Meg,
It is me, Mom! What beutiful pictures on your blog! I agree about the city getting washed clean by the rain, but the trash had to go somewhere. I bet all the garbage you saw at the sea came from the towns. That is sad that there is no system for gaarbage collection. Sounds like you are having a great experience. It is good to read your updates.
Beautiful picture!!!! I'm glad you have such a good camera!!!!!!When does the girl from France arrive? What kinds of environmental projects are going on? Do you see that any of the people are working toward some kind of solution to these problems????
Hugs---Grandma
It looks so pretty there. I thought you promised not to venture out too far???
Post a Comment