Monday, June 08, 2009

Transitions


Wow. I feel like I am just ending an amazing adventure and beginning a new one. Thursday was my final day of classes as an elementary school teacher. What a beautifully challenging two years it has been! I cannot believe my Teach for America commitment is over. I am so proud of myself for working so hard in my classroom and really pushing my students. I have grown so much!
Here are some pictures of my classroom the last few weeks.


And now I leave to Cairo, Egypt!!!!! I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to visit my incredible friend Ally. I will be with her for a full month!!!!! It is going to be so nice to see her!!!!!

I will try to update my blog as much as I can with pictures and thoughts from Egypt!!!


Lyrics I'm Humming:

Walk Like an Egyptian (of course!)

No comments: