Your love is deep.
Your love is high.
Your love is long.
Your love is long.
Your love is wide.
Your love is deeper than my view of grace...
Higher than this worldly place...
Longer than the road I've traveled...
Wider than the gap You fill...
I am so grateful that God has allowed me to live this life. The song by Jami Smith "Your Love is Deep" has been in my head the past few weeks as I've been basking in God's overwhelming love and grace.
Matt Chandler of The Village Church has some great sermons on the church's website. I just listened to "Ask How." It was wonderful.
Lyrics I'm Humming:
Your Love is Deep
2 comments:
cant wait to see more of your pics. did you hear about Michaels Jackson's death? I imagine you did. He is know world wide. Have a fabulous time in Jerusalem!
Mom
Love Matt Chandler! I've been going to his church now.
Post a Comment