Monday, June 22, 2009

Dahab

After climbing Mt. Sinai, we treked down to Dahab to lay out on the beach and snorkel in the Red Sea. We stayed at a fabulously peaceful hotel called the Daniella.

Across the Red Sea was Saudi Arabia! Amazing how a body of water separates Egypt from Saudi.

While enjoying the sun and the beach, fleets/herds/caravans of camels would pass by. It was pretty funny! Sometimes it seemed like they were running loose without any direction...then you would see a man on a camel herding them from the back.
It was a great weekend of being outside at the Sinai Penninsula!

Lyrics I'm Humming:
"I Need Love" by Enter the Worship Circle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is incredible! I can't believe you hiked up in the dark. Did you just randomly hook up with a group going up? How did that work? Are there public "facilities" if you know what I mean.
Mom