
So, my dad and I drove up from Miami to New York City! We loaded my car up with stuff that the movers didn't take and began the three day drive! We took our time and got to visit my friend Courtney in DC on the way.

Here are some pictures of my apartment in the moving process and finalized! I'm glad to be here in New York, but I miss my friends in Miami a lot.
I have just been transitioning and wandering around. This morning I biked to Columbia's campus and visited Grant's Tomb.

I'm just anxious for classes to start! Orientation starts August 31. :)

My mom and dad helped SO much. There is no way I could have gotten everything together and organized without them. I am so lucky that I have parents who can come to New York for a week to move their daughter in!

I've met some of the people in my building, and they are very nice. Hopefully I can make some friends here.

Lyrics I'm Humming:
"City" by Sara Bareilles
3 comments:
Wow, this place is adorable! Hope you're settling in well!! If you are in need of some New York friends to start you off, my ex-boyfriend and his roommate just moved to New York recently and they're both pretty awesome. Good luck with everything!!!
OMG, our company HQ is right across the street from Columbia! I'll have to look you up the next time I'm in town for a meeting. Good luck settling in--mwah!
Megan, your apartment looks awesome! I don't remember that little mushroom stool. Where did you get that? Maybe you and mom unpacked it after I left! Can't wait to come visit you and sleep on the really cool futon!!
Love
Dad
Post a Comment