I am freaking out.
I am really overwhelmed.
I need to rest.
I've been at school yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday) from 7:30am to 6:00 last night, and I am getting ready to leave right now.
I need to chill before school tomorrow.
I'm going back to my apartment.
Lyrics I'm Humming:
Just Breathe.
3 comments:
The sun'll come out tomorrow.
Better you bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun!
Have a great week. In through the nose, out through the mouth.
"He who began a good work in you (VEFC, Haiti, CUTB, France) will see it to completion!"
Megan-
Thanks for keeping us update! Talk about needing to be flexible! Oh my!! I will be anxious to hear about the kinder...I mean 5th graders. You will be awesome in any grade.
We love you lots!
Debbie and Christine
Megs,
Remember as you read the book I sent you, EDUCATING ESME, that everyone has a first year experience...to be a first year doctor, a first year lawyer or a first year teacher. There are initiation hurdles that our gracious God will help you sustain. And when you read this (and listen to your praise CD.....please call me). I will hear you and try to understand!
Love you forever,
Aunt Sal
Post a Comment