Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ma Mere et Mon Pere



So, my mom and dad graced me with their precence this past week! We had a marvelous time in Paris (with a little side trip to Rome). It was so lovely to see a little piece of home here! And, it was so much fun for me to share with them the crazy life I've been living here in Paris!

I pretty much showed them every single touristy thing in Paris!

We saw:

-The Eiffel Tower at night
-The Louvre
-Jardin de Tuilleries
-Place de la Concorde
-Arc de Triomphe at night
-Champs Elysees
-Saint Michel
-Notre Dame de Paris
-Jardin de Luxembourg
-Metro!
-Bus!
-The Sorbonne
-The Pantheon (where Voltaire, Rousseau, and other crazy men are buried!)
-Opera Garnier (we saw a ballet there!)
-Ate at a cafe
-Enjoyed the boulangerie
-Ate a crepe
-Sacre Coeur
-Montmartre
-Moulin Rouge
-Gallerie Layfayette

...And, the list goes on!


I love my parents so much,
and it was just so nice to have them in Paris for a week!


One night, we came home, and Pajaro (the dad) was hosting, as usual, a little party with his friends! My parents got to hear him play his music and meet all of his crazy Brazilian, Argentinian, South American friends! I think it really surprised my mom and dad to see such a feast and a party! But, it's really just another night at the Canzani's!

I can't even stress enough what a treat it was having them here for a week! I got to show them around and they got to hear me speak French! It was just so fun!

No comments: