Thursday, October 13, 2005

River Crusin for 50 Euros


So, I just ate lunch yesterday for 50 euors....equals $60.21. Yep, that's right... a $60 lunch. Ok...so, I think I need to explain this lunch a little more...

It was a river cruise on Bateaux Parisiens for about 3 hours down and around the Seine. The Seine is the glorious river that goes through the heart of Paris! We took a boat around the river and it was amazing! There was a French lady singing the entire time...it was beautiful.

During the cruise, we were served an amazing lunch too! It was 5 course meal! With lots of interesting food, drinks, and lil surprises!

We had an amazing time...and, although, that was the most money I've ever spent in my life on lunch, it was definitely worth it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it was worth every single euro!!!!!!I've been watching your weather and it sounds like a wonderful time of the year to take the river cruise!!!!!
Love you lots--
Grandma
Do you need any more book marks???????????? Kind of kidding, as you probably have way more than needed!!!! However, IF you need more, I'll send thme with your Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

Wow, maybe we can do that when we visit. That sounds like fun. Maybe too cold when we come. Yesterday's newspaper had a full page article on how to visit Paris on a low budget. I will bring the article when we come.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Megan
I chose "other" as an identity to see if it works so I'll look this over after I post it. Your lunch sounded really nice. It would be fun for mom and I to do when we visit you. Baylor lost to Nebraska. Boo hoo. I thought that they might win that one. It was in Waco. Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey Megan!
Somehow I found your blog, and I'm so glad I did! Obviously you're making the most of ever moment and having a blast!
Happy Belated birthday!
~Lynds~