Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Intern Lovin'


Jake, Molly and I chillin at Haha Tonka State Park in Roach, Missouri. And, this picture most definitely looks like we were in an exotic destination! It's simply ridiculous.

I've learned so much from Molly and Jake this summer, and they will remain close to my heart for many years to come. This summer has been full with more laughs than most people are blessed with in a lifetime.

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...oh my gosh

Ni. who. si.

Jesus Christ, Lord Almighty!

Rrrrroad

Agatha, Mork, Mindy, and Eugene...mmmmmm...

Just another day in the office

Hot Bid!

We Love Belize Team (with awkardly tiny American flags)

Thomas...

Diddley Diddley Diddley Diddley...to draw your attention...to draw your attention

Malfunctioning sparklers

Pssshhhh...Kickline!

Did you just call me BLEEPER?

VBS...day two. what shall we do?

Rainbow bracelets...mmmm...perrrrfect.

Goofus and Gallants

I Love You.

Too much Monkey Business

Filming a horror movie in Clear Lake, which scared us beyond belief!

Wow...That blessing was so encouraging. It just encouraged and blessed me so much.

He's Alive! Pie Apple Pie! Apple Banana Pie!

I love you both.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it works, and it's sweet.

Anonymous said...

Who's that stud in the middle? I know that I like his style...

Anonymous said...

all i know is that that stud in the middle looks an awful lot like thomas stilwell...thomas....

Anonymous said...

I love you so much, Megan!!

Anonymous said...

megaaaaaan! you are the greatest! I LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

I MISSSSSSS YOUUUU!!!

I've been talking about you and Jake NON-STOP since i've been here!

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan!
Have a good time!

-Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Megan----just trying this out all by myself!!!!! Seems to be working!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know where the 2 a.m. came from?????????? Seeon previous message-----

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan
This is too cool!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Megan:
Did you get a message from Aunt Sally? She loves you!! :)