Friday, August 26, 2005

If the suitcase is going, it might as well be full...

So, here begins my packing for four months in Paris. I am told to bring one suitcase, but will probably end up checking two. My sister's room (above) has become my unofficial suitcase. I've been laying everything out that I'm packing to hopefully eliminate any unneccessary junk.

Oh my...who knows!

I still have a few odds and ends left to get:
-Tights
-Hand Sanitizer
-Presents for the family I'm living with
-International Calling Card
-100 euros from the bank
-New Moleskine
-Slippers

But, pretty much...I'm ready and rarin' to go!

I'm completely pumped about living in Paris! Eiks! It's going to be an experience!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice bag and lots of black stuff!

Anonymous said...

time out....
abort....
you do realize that in europe that they in fact drive on the other side of the road. but im not too worried you were pretty good at it that one time, even with another car coming at us. say hello to the french people for me.

Jake said...

you might need two moleskines... haha

Anonymous said...

megan! i'm so excited for you! AND i got my thomas memo in the mail today. Don't even worry, it is posted on my door so the girls in my suite can be on the look out.

Anonymous said...

Megan :)
Your messy room (in your photo)reminds of me Sarah's room. It was in chaos most of her high school career, continued in similar form during her first three years of St Olaf and remains a wonder world of heaps and piles and pictures and treasures that all represent the person she is (and is becoming). Here is my wish for you! May you have good health and peace of mind to let God guide and direct your studies and your journeys. May you think of those who love you (Friends and Family!) who support you in prayer. May we hug a long lasting hug when we see each other again when you return in December.
With love, Aunt Sally & Uncle Kim

Anonymous said...

i think i saw thomas today at church

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan,
I hope you have a nice flight to Paris.
Love Dad