Friday, October 31, 2008

Amazing time in Gifted

Here are three more of my wonderful students!!!
--------------------

Hi,my name is Elisha, Hi my name is Fawn,Hello my name is John. In Gifted we do exciting things such as: acrostic essays,and acrostic poems. Also, on the first day of gifted when we were in 5th grade we did a acrostic poem using our name, and we played a name game trying to learn every students name. The things I do in gifted is I do critical thinking, and the knot game meaning we all hold hands in different positions and we try to untangle to a circle.I think I am very well in gifted ,but I remember that same day when we had a spelling test on a few SAT college words. We recently did a project about University of Chicago in the form of and acrotsic essay. The things I like to do is draw in her class when there is free time.

No comments: