One more week until Thanksgiving! My entire family is coming down to Miami to celebrate and enjoy the lovely weather! : )
However...the weather is turning colder! After the hurricane scare a few weeks ago, the winds have been changing and it's getting down to 80*F! : )
This past weekend, Corey (a TFA 2nd Grade Teacher) and I went up to Universal Studios/Island of Adventure in Orlando. We had free passes through Miami-Dade Public School Disctrict. The park was awesome! It was totally sensory overload and I loved it! I can't even believe all of the rides and entertainment and decorations and planning and engineering that goes into that park....incredibly fun!
DonorsChoose.org update!! My proposal that I submitted last week was completely funded!!! Wow! I can't believe it! I will be getting the materials for the project within the next 2-4 weeks, and I am totally pumped to start the project with my students! God is good. The $339 proposal took 7 days to be funded! Way exciting. Next, I want to submit one for my students to have critical thinking materials! : )
Winds are Definitely Changing: I see the light to Thanksgiving... and then I'm in Waco visiting friends... then Christmas is here! I just need a few more gusts of energy to push me along. : )
Lyrics I'm Humming:
Enya's Sail Away
No comments:
Post a Comment