Monday, November 05, 2007

Lord, Thank You for the Sabbath

What a wonderful weekend!

Thank you Lord for breaks. You definitely knew what you were talking about when you commanded us to take a day of rest each week.

Friday night, I went to this cool jazz, hip-hop concert at the University of Miami. It was sensory overload, and it was awesome. Made me definitely miss life on a campus...

Saturday...went to the beach, got some sun, laughed.

Saturday night, I went out to Sleepless Night on South Beach. It was cool. Lots of people. Art. Music. Dancing.


Sunday, I helped with the kids Sunday School at Calvary and went to the late service. Lovely! Although...I was definitely the mean Sunday School teacher. I'm not sure how to transfer between Ms. Rapp and Miss Megan. I need to work on that for next week. Being a witch with Sunday School is different than being a strict teacher in the inner city.
...hmmm...I need to work on that role-differentiation.

Basically, the weekend was good!

Lyrics I'm Humming:
MIA Paper Planes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Meg!! That sleepless night thing sounded really awesome! I checked out the website and I loved the hot pink! How many hours did you stay? I'm really glad you had such a good weekend!