Tonight, Corey (the 2nd grade Teach for America teacher at my school) and I went to a jazz class at Miami City Ballet!
It was so much fun! When I dance I just forget about everything else and just smile! We were dancing to some fun ditty-bop music, tribal jazz music, and 80s Madonna! It was soooo nice to dance and laugh and roll around on the floor with Corey just laughing!!! : )
My favorite ever Dane Cook sketch is him talkin about the difference between guys and girls at dance clubs! Click the link below to watch it!
So, it turns out that dancing really is good for the soul! : )
Lyrics I'm Humming:
Jackie Wilson Baby Work Out
Jackie Wilson Baby Work Out
5 comments:
a- just noticed that you have the glass castle on your good read list!
b- i love dane cook
c- i love you
d- i hope you wore your leg warmers to dance class (the thigh high ones of course, duh).
the end
okay.. i have to add an e
e- sorry for being the creepy girl that posts a comment three mins after you write a blog... i swear i'm not usually a creeper
I am soooo glad you are dancing again!!!!!!! In my next life------
but, as you know, I tapped in my 70s---quit because some of the old ladies were such cranks---how can you be cranky when you are dancing!!!????? And, what a coincidence to run into Pablo-----great world!!!!!
You will LOVE your new job---I just know that you will!!!!!!!!!
How joyful to read your current blogs!!!!!! mLove you tons----Gr.
Megan, I'm glad you have your spirit back! You are Megan again!!
Love
Dad
Thanks for remembering my birthday and even remembering how old I am! That was a funny dance video. -Mom
Post a Comment