Monday, August 18, 2008

The Storm's Coming

So much about the opening of this school feels different from last year.

I am teaching 3rd Grade Reading, Writing, Language Arts to the Special Ed Students, the English as a Second Language Students, the Gifted Students, and the Retainee Students. I am working at Lenora B Smith (the same school I started at last year), and I am very anxious.

I feel more prepared, but I know that a storm is coming. It's just a matter of if I am prepared enough for it!

I feel much calmer, and I am finding humor in the situations that stressed me out like crazy last year!

Tomorrow is the first day of school; HOWEVER, a real storm... Hurricane Fay is on a path toward Miami, so school is canceled. Tuesday will be the first day...hopefully.


I'll keep you posted!

Lyrics I'm Humming:
You Go Banging On by The Go

No comments: